We're looking for outgoing teachable people-persons to join our team!
- Must be at least 16 years old. Minors must provide work permit.
- Duties include, but not limited to, giving safety briefings to groups, crowd control, refereeing games, coming up with new games on the spot, daily set
up/tear down, cashier, and equipment & field maintenance.
- This is a physical job that involves a lot of yelling, walking and running! Must be able to lift 30lb.
- While on the clock you will be expected to be friendly, personable, energetic, and creative. You may be required to play paintball while on the clock for
certain games, when requested to.
- Hours are very flexible! The park is open Year-Round, every Saturday for open play and open Sun-Sat for private groups. Hours are not guaranteed.
- $15.00/hr plus perks to the paintball park and NorCal Paintball Store!
- Position Subject to Drug Testing
- Job is located on a military base so background check required.
- Previous employer(s) may be contacted